Library Safety Guidelines
Staff & Volunteers:
- Library staff will work 9am-6pm M-F, and Sat. 10am-2pm
- Staff members and volunteers are recommended to wear masks when not behind the front desk and when social distancing is difficult.
- The front desk will have a plexiglass barrier up for their protection
- Several hand sanitization areas will be set up throughout the library.
- All library guests are highly encouraged to wear masks when in the building.
- The library will continue to offer curbside pickup to patrons who request it.
- Patrons under the age of 10 will be required to be accompanied by an adult at ALL times.
- Upon entry of the library, patrons will be asked:
- To practice social distancing guidelines.
- That all return items be placed on the front desk to be properly disinfected.
- To provide their name and library card number during checkout instead of giving the card to the staff member.
Public Computer Services:
- Computers 1-5 will be available for use guest and patron use.
- Staff will disinfect the computers and their surrounding areas regularly.